1. If you are holding a contest to hex you a special kid, remember to only give away bells you have in your account. Remember to thank each person who enters a baby and be grateful they bothered to hex you a baby. This applies to contests held for graphics also. These contests must be for Milk members only.
2. Do not reply to a Hexie Request thread with "Oh I missed out", you're not only guilt tripping the hexer you are also infuriating them and they will remember and one day you will have no-one willing to hex for you.
3. You are more than welcome to request new hairstyles using pictures from such sites as Elouai etc. However you may not bump your thread if someone does not reply. Some styles are almost impossible and if even the most advanced hexers do not want to have a try, take the hint and perhaps request an easier style. However maybe keep your eyes on the look out for Hexers actually asking for hairstyle ideas.
4. Do not beg.
5. Don't accept a request to hex a baby and then not, the poor adopter will be sad
6. Be specific when requesting a baby not all hexers want to think of combinations.
7. Give details of what you can hex (a style banner?) when offering to take requests.
8. Do not use caps lock in the title of your thread (unless its the word LOCK)
9. If your thread contains ongoing requests please display this in the title.
Finally please keep Milk a happy place by keeping it tidy. Remember to finalise your requests and add the word "LOCK" to the thread title.