🎃 fall/halloween event commootee signups! 🎃 Aug 5, 2019 16:59:18 GMT Tina 🌙, ℜebecca ♠️, and 2 more like this
Post by ℓacey ✨ on Aug 5, 2019 16:59:18 GMT
friends!! our first event commootee went so successfully and i am SO happy to say that we are going to be doing commootee-run events from now on!
our next event isn't for a couple of months-- i'm looking at early october for it. however we're going to be trying something totally new, and i'd like to start planning it early as there are going to be a couple different parts to it and the sooner we can start the better!
i'd love to tell you more about this event, but it's TOP SECRET. no spoilers!!! all i can say though is that if you love halloween, hexing really cool/potentially creepy things, and plot twists this event is for you. i'm especially looking for baby hexers for this event, particularly ones who know how to hex using the age slider.
✨ event commootee information ✨
we have recently started implementing event commootees in an effort to get members more involved and breathe some new ideas and perspectives into the forum! each time we are planning to hold an event or theme week, we will hold signups and any members who want to help plan, hex, or host activities for that event can sign up to be part of the event commootee. instead of having a permanent group of event planning people, there will be a different commootee for each specific event or theme week so that way if someone gets busy and can't help with every event they can just sign up for the ones they are interested in or have the time for.
✨ role information ✨
there are a few different jobs available for each event commootee!
• the event leader will lead and oversee the planning/organization of the event (with guidance from senior staff)
• planners will be focused on the planning & brainstorming of the event and post activities but will not need to hex for the event.
• hexers will help plan and post activities, but will primarily be contributing hexed prizes or items for the event shop/games.
• the one labeled planner/hexer is flexible and can be filled with either depending on interest.
• milk staff members are also allowed to sign up for commoottees since events are now a community effort.
• we can begin without having all the spots filled but this is what the size of the ideal commootee will look like!
note i will be leading this event cause i have a ~VISION.
🎃 fall/halloween event commootee 🎃
1. event leader: ℓacey ✨
2. planner: 𝒯ori
3. planner/hexer: 𝓡iley 🧁
4. hexer: Tina 🌙
5. hexer: claudius
6. hexer: Jordyn ✬
7. planner/hexer: Amylou 🌵
if you are interested in participating in the commootee for this event (and i promise you are) please reply below and let us know which job you would like!